The Kansas Association for Court Management was chartered on June 27, 1986 in Emporia, Kansas. Since that time, the membership has grown from nine to over 350. This rapid growth in membership, along with the acceptance of the Association by State Officials, offers optimism for the continuing success of the organization. KACM strives to face the issues which concern all personnel of Municipal Courts.
- Continuing education for Court Managers, Clerks, Administrators, and Assistants
- Interaction between members with problem-solving ideas
- Organization input into Legislation that will affect Municipal Courts
- An organized voice to State agencies
- Consistency within the Municipal Courts
- Promoting public trust and confidence